pr & marketing - specialising in consumer electronics & personal technology
Founded in 1990, Robert Follis Associates (RFA), specialises in PR for the consumer electronics industry. We actually know a lot about the products and technology we represent, don't have to spin the press a line and don't continually revert to the client when difficult questions are asked.
Principal Rob Follis has been in the business for far too long and can remember his first cassette deck. He is a trained electronics engineer, has worked as a professional photographer, Apple tech specialist, cocktail barman and lives and breathes gadgets, Hi-Fi and music.
Speed to Market in the UK
With an inbuilt knowledge of the people, the markets and the technology, a very fast start can be made with all PR activites.
NEW - Global English Language and US operations - see here
Clients include some of the industry's most respected names and some of the newest smallest start-ups. The common thread is quality.
RFA is based in Central London, with fast access to all important publishing houses and all UK and Global transport links.
Services range from pure PR for large clients, to full marketing support for small ones. Some clients have been with RFA for over 20 years and most contracts are long-term. Short-term PR blasts can be discussed on an ad-hoc basis.
Consumer Electronics & Personal Technology
Focusing on Lifestyle & National Press
Many agencies can only deliver coverage across the specialist press. With appropriate products, RFA can deliver results across a wide range of lifestyle press and national press from GQ, to Wallpaper, to The Financial Times to The Sun.
Effective promotion to a live database 500+ contacts in;
- Men’s Style & Fashion magazines
- Style, Design and House magazines
- National Newspaper style & gadget pages
- Tech supplements in above
- Specialist enthusiast magazines
- News and Tech Websites and Blogs
- Core PC/Mac and Tech press - plus relevant web sites
- Men’s Toys and Gadget magazines
- Popular Science magazines
- Main music magazines
- Main movie magazines
- Targeted customer magazines
- The styling, competition and promotions depts of all of above
- All freelance journalists relating to above
See Rob Follis on Video
- Sennheiser CX 380 Sports II at Bristol 2009 - fun video - here
- Sennheiser HD 800 at Bristol 2009 - serious video - here
- Presenting Sennheiser at Bristol Sound & Vision Show 2008 - here
- Sennheiser NoiseGard at Bristol 2007 - here
- Tangent Radios at Bristol 2007 - here
- Denon Systems What Hi-fi 2006 - here
CLIENTS WE HAVE WORKED WITH
Aiwa, Bowers & Wilkins, Sennheiser, Cerwin-Vega. projectiondesign, Denon, Boston Acoustics, Audio-T, Audio Excellence, Elac, Tangent, Canton, Ixos, Ozaki & more.