tech pr specialist - social media - photography - consumer electronics & personal technology
This library contains press-ready print resolution RGB JPEGs,
at least 7.5 inches on the largest side and 300dpi or higher.
If you need larger files or can't find what you want email Rob Follis
I now have over 3GB and over 2000 photos online. To make it even easier to find the photos you want, every thumbnail has a preview button that will show a large image prior to download.
Read this if you need help?
1. Click on 'Photo Library' or '1000 PHOTOS' on any page
2. Then click on a brand (Arcam etc) folder
3. Click on a product category folder (Arcam Solo, etc)
4. Click on a range (Arcam Hi-fietc)
OR click directly on a name in the list at left and drill down
You will get to thumbnail photos with basic info & sizing
To see a LARGE PREVIEW and descriptive info,
click on the Preview button or on the thumbnail photo.
You can then navigate through the large previews by clicking a page
number at the top, or the forward and back arrows at each end.
DOWNLOADING a full size image from the thumbnail photos
1. Click on the download button to display the full-size image in your browser, then right-click to save to disc - "Save Image To…" or just drag the image to your desktop.
2. OR Right-click (PC) / option-click (Mac) on the download button and choose "Save target as…(PC)" or "Download Linked File…(Mac)".
DOWNLOADING a full size image from the large preview
1. Right-click (PC) / option-click (Mac) on the preview picture and choose "Save target as…(PC)" or "Download Linked File…(Mac)".
2. OR click on the preview to display the full-size image in your browser, then right-click to save to disc - "Save Image To…" or just drag the image to your desktop.
You can see these notes again at anytime by clicking the 'Help' link.
These images are for press use only.
Unauthorised use contravenes copyright.
Important Note: The library works in Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista with IE 7 or higher, FireFox, Safari and Chrome etc. and of course it works in all varieties of Mac OSX with Safari, Chrome, FireFox and all Mozilla or WebKit browsers.
IE 6 is no longer supported and old versions of Windows such as 95, 98 or 2000, may cause your aging PC to self destruct immediately.
and assets from this website
Please read the following terms and conditions before using any of the photos on this page or their linked files. All images are copyright Robert Follis Associates and/or respective clients.
These photos are provided for editorial use only. Print media editors and Internet journalists may use these photos to illustrate articles on Hi-fi, home audio, home theatre, architectural audio, or home design, but only as long as the photo caption includes a clear reference to the relevant brand as the maker of the products shown.
If the photo is to be used in a more generic manner, a standard photo credit must appear on the same page or a facing page.
These images may not be used for adverts merchandising, catalogs, brochures, or for any other commercial purpose, without written permission from Robert Follis Associates and/or respective clients.
Copies of finished pages or weblinks emailed to Rob Follis, would be greatly appreciated.
E&OE Feb 2012